- Red Bank Creek Gates @ Paskenta due to flooding.
- Hall Rd wet crossing 1.9 miles south of Gyle Rd. due to flooding.
- Flournoy Ave. is closed between Kirkwood Rd. and Marguerite Ave. due to structural damage.
ROAD CLOSURES CONTINUE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- TEHAMA VINA RD IS NOT ADVISED, AS THERE IS STILL SEASONAL WATER FLOWING. IF UNAVOIDABLE, ONLY TRUCKS WITH 4 WHEEL DRIVE SHOULD ATTEMPT THE CROSSING WITH CAUTION. CARS AND SMALL SUV’S ARE NOT ADVISED.
- RED BANK RD PAST THE FIRE STATION
- FARQUHAR RD AT BOWMAN RD
PLEASE CHOOSE ALTERNATE ROUTES WHEN POSSIBLE.
**Flournoy Ave Bridge Detour Route**
The following one mile detour route has been established as an alternate route for motorists who travel across the bridge between Kirkwood Rd and Marguerite.
From Flournoy Ave heading east:
- North on Kirkwood Rd
- East on Viola Ave
- South on Marguerite back to Flournoy Ave